SAUCED is looking for a dedicated and motivated intern to help plan and execute events for spring and summer. Chicago's one-and-only night market has big plans for 2017 and we need some help to turn them into a reality. This internship will provide an inside look into the making of our events, from how we select and secure vendors to what happens during the five hours of controlled chaos known as SAUCED Night Market.
- Assist with vendor relations, including seeking out new vendors for night markets.
- Develop a social media strategy and manage the @SaucedMarket Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Monitor media inquiries and expand existing marketing capabilities.
- Attend and help execute all night markets during the duration of the internship.
- Current college student or recent college graduate.
- Passion for Chicago's art, music and culinary industries.
- Experience or classes in marketing, event planning or public relations.
- Knowledge of Squarespace, Mailchimp and all social media platforms.
- Photography and basic video skills are a plus.
- Applicants must be at least 21-years-old by start date.
Interested candidates can apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an unpaid position.